Global Value Web is an equal opportunity employer. We are always looking for new skilled employees. The company has a very clear and ambitious vision for the future, which makes your career very rewarding.
If you are interested in working with us, you can mail your profile to email@example.com
|Job Title||:||Manufacturing Data Professional|
|Position Type||:||Full time|
|Project / Team||:||Manufacturing & Technical Operations|
If your background and personal experience fits this profile, please send us your complete application
to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to the position in your Email Subject line: Manufacturing Data Professional.
Experienced at handling and working in Pharma and/or related Manufacturing Processes with an expertise in Data Analytics.
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Digital Transformation
- Master Data Management
- Digital Applications
- Integrated Data Management
- Work Independently in a team of Process engineers, Data Engineers and Analysts, with good understanding of Real-time-Release (RTR) Model; Design specs to configure into the system, Data Quality Monitoring, Access Management, Service-Level Management.
- Work independently on the various manufacturing data platforms, and execute data quality, operations and supporting processes.
- Assist in implementing streamlined data incident management processes with Data Source Owners
- Master’s degree in Engineering/Science or related fields
- Functional experience in Data Analytics relevant to Life Science / Pharma / FMCG or equivalent industries
- Expertise with Azure; Azure tools and their implementation preferably with a coding /systems background
- Handling SQL / Python queries including data extraction, manipulation, and metrics reporting
- Strong Analytical, Scientific and Project Management skills at a Manufacturing facility or plant
- Strong functional skills using SAP-Production Planning (PP) Module, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) or other ERP Systems.
- Ability to work independently and effectively on complex issues; handle multiple tasks, respect commitments, as well as experience in process improvement initiatives and process excellence
- Connect and communicate effectively with other relevant stakeholders
Nice to Have:
- Acquainted with Advanced Process Controls (APC), Process Analytical Technology (PAT) tools, Multivariate Analysis (MVA), CPV, Real-Time-Release (RTR), Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
- Good expertise in the Manufacturing Process within Pharma (preferable) or FMCG with a strong affinity for data and technology
- Analytical and Process Engineering experience at a Manufacturing facility or plant
- Familiarity with manufacturing tools such as SAP-Production Planning (PP) Module and Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) or equivalent systems
What’s On Offer?
A challenging and growing position in enabling ‘Good Data’ through Excellence in Master and Transactional Data Management. This position shall report to the Principal Manufacturing Process Expert as part of a team enabling the Manufacturing and Technical Operations at a Big-5 Pharma.
|Job Title||:||Sr. Analyst|
|Position Type||:||Full time|
Role / Project Description:
Global Value Web (GVW Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Chennai, India) is a Knowledge Process Organization enabling lab operations for Big Pharma and Health care firms across Global and Indian markets. GVW is recruiting for a Sr. Analyst. This position will be based in Chennai. GVW focusses on enabling value chain across the Globe and we focus on making the lab analysts’ life easier by facilitating or carrying out most of the data relating to the labs. GVW focusses on the data and are tool agnostic.Job Responsibilities:
For this position, the expectations are as below:
- Graduate/Post-Graduate in Pharmacy, Biotechnology with minimum 5-6 years of similar industry or outsource experience or a combination of both
- Upload, Review and Approval of Master Data as per the project requirements in LIMS
- Works and steers the team to meet desired Quality, planned Delivery and Risk Management
- To participate proactively in execution of pilots or needs as required
- Drafting, Authoring and Review / Approval of SOPs / WI as required
- Drafting / delivering presentations as per the need of the project for the Customer / Management meetings on Quality, Volumes, Project Status aspects
- Previous experience with healthcare domain tools is an added advantage Knowledge in LIMS, LES, ELN applications and Laboratory methods would be a plus
- Excellent Analytical skills, to lead by example
- Knowledge of industry standards and Good Documentation practices will be good
- Ability to produce high quality work under time critical and high-pressure situations
- Should be agile, self-driven and capable of working with minimal supervision
- Fluency with MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Should you match our requirements or are interested in working with us, please send us your updated CV to email@example.com GVW is an equal opportunity employer.