GVW participates and attends OHDSI Symposium 2022
We’re excited to share the updates of the newly formed OHDSI Regional Chapter – OHDSI India Chapter at the OHDSI Symposium. This chapter was established to generate Real world evidence by leveraging real-world data in order to address various healthcare needs in India.
If you’re attending the event, be sure to look for our Real World Evidence experts – Louis Hendriks, Founder, Usha Dasari, Ph.D. Strategic Advisor, and Lakshmi K – Network of Excellence Lead. We hope to see you there!
The Chapter will endorse OHDSI’s mission, vision, and values and work towards promoting better health decisions and better care.
OHDSI India aims to collaborate with hospitals, medical universities, and key healthcare stakeholders to:
- Promote open science to generate new avenues in India
- Establish consistent methodologies and best practices for data protection
- Expand awareness of RWD & RWE in India
- Expand access to patient data in India and standardize to OMOP standards
- Conduct observational studies across multiple real-world OMOP datasets
- Perform secondary research using OHDSI tools that address the healthcare needs in India
Book A Meeting