The rising demand for space/real estate worldwide also raises the need for more structures that follow international quality, safety standards and environment friendly practices.
Structural steel detailing is a critical and mandatory process in all types of manufacturing and construction activities, such as erection of residential and commercial buildings, factories etc.
Some of the areas or industry sectors served by steel detailing are:
- Airport Hangars
- Airport Terminals
- Automotive Paints
- Power Generation
- Rack Structures
The process connects all professionals connected to the project – i.e. engineers, architects, contractors, fabricators and others – all of whom are individually and collectively responsible for the highest levels of accuracy at each stage.
GVW understands that steel detailing is a critical process of structural engineering which demands near-100% accuracy.
Our service range includes:
- 3D CAD Detailing and Modeling
- Connection design
- Structural design
- Pre Fabrication Service
- Field Bolt Lists
- Shop Drawings for Fabrication
- Full Drawing and Drafting for Fabricators
- Erection Plans for Structural Steel Construction
- Anchor Bolt Plans Drawings
- Connection Drawings and Visualizations
- Complete and Accurate Bills of Material
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) Experts
This includes estimating, detailing, fitting, welding, and erecting steel projects of various sizes. Along with their extensive experience in steel detailing, the GVW team also comes with their expertise in steel fabrication.
While we use steel detailing software such as Tekla, AutoCAD for quick, accurate steel structural; steel building design, Staad Pro (for designing of structures), we believe that knowing software is not the same as knowing the trade and we always keep that in mind.
Apart from the availability of GVW’s vast knowledge pool of experts for the tasks, it provides additional benefits that providing a single window for all structural requirements, on-time deliveries, significant cost savings and quality.
At the end of a project, our list of typical deliverables would include:
- Estimation for bids
- Construction of 3D model
- Advanced bill of materials
- Anchor bolts, embeds and erection drawings
- Extraction of shop drawings for columns, beams & misc. items & material take-offs
- Inputs to EJE, Fabtrol or other material management software
- CNC machine inputs, Dxf files, Kiss files, Field bolt list
- Export of BIM models
Some of the benefits of using GVW’s expertise in structural steel detailing are:
- Speed of Construction
- Low Project Cost
- Aesthetic Appeal
- High Strength
- Reliable and Predictable